Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blogging

  Creating a blog is easy. Source out the best blogging format, sign up, and select a template for page views. Voila! Your blog is born. Well that was easy and virtually painless.  Now I'm ready to add content....
   There lies my dilemma - so many scattered thoughts. Where to begin. The 'blogging experts' say: provide quality, people love photos & videos, tutorials providing detailed explanations. Give them something to come back for.
   I can do that. Here goes!
"TODAY, I am knitting a ..." oops. Darn. I took it apart. I should have taken a photo. It was such a great idea for a pattern to use in, for an, um not sure. Oh well. I guess that's why I took it apart. Try Again!
"I have this great idea for a crocheted ...." um, something or other with the yarn I used to knit something. This looks good. Wait, I think a double crochet here would be better. Let me just take it back to...
  "KitKat! Stop, leave my yarn, noooooo, come back here. ohhh!!"  Oh well, no worries. Did I remember to take a pic? NO!! Now where's my camera - hah, look at that, it's sitting on the table beside me.....  :)

  I think I need to go back to the drawing board. Crafting and blogging at the same time does not work for me. But aren't women supposed to have a natural affinity for multi-tasking? I think mine moved out with my youngest.
First, I will take photos of everything, then work on the 'quality' content.
  I'll be back again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment