Saturday, November 12, 2011

What's on Your Hook/Needle

I think I have far too many projects on my activity list lately. So far, I recently completed an afghan for my son,  a bright red Victorian dog collar-cover for a neighbour Rotie,  two granny squares for a future project. But the ongoing list is a little longer - tunisian face clothes w/ soap caddy, knitted shrug, crocheted shrug, queen size quilt,  a small dog shrug, and website revisions.  I love variety as you can tell from my lists. I would accomplish more if I used a pattern, but I don't, therefore, some items are reworked two or more times. But that's part of the fun.
 I really need to avoid websites with great ideas, my little fingers are always eager to try out something new.
What are you working on?
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment