Thursday, December 15, 2011

I had such good intentions to keep my blogging up to date but I have become overwhelmed with everything on my plate. Creating projects to promote on www.icraft.ca/janescrafts, twittering, setting up new creations on icraft and my website www.janescrafts.ca.  Plus I have been promoting my office business to help fill in the financial gaps.
 Today I added more items to my www.facebook.com/janescrafts store front. Now I am offering printed cards with envelopes featuring my artwork. So far I have only uploaded the chickadee and the loon. Unfortunately, the loon is a bit truncated (probably better if I turn it around just for advertising purposes).
 I take my hat off and offer a toast to all those talented crafters who are able to twitter, blog, post, manage an online storefront, and be able to create and still have time for family and friends. Maybe I'm just starting to show my age.
  Well that's my update for today.  Back to the task at hand.  Is everyone ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment