Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This past weekend I attended the Signature Craft Show  in Winnipeg, Manitoba - all Canadian handmade crafts. A couple of years ago I attended and was really disappointed, but this year made up for it. The variety of displays were amazing and not very many duplicate displays.
Once I have everything unpacked, there are few booths I want to hi-light. 

Meanwhile, I've been busy crocheting and knitting away.  Did you know you can knit & crochet on the plane?   I was so excited, I packed projects for both.  I knit a shrug, it was too small and I needed another project for the trip home so I've started to rework it.  I also made a couple of "slouchie" hats that I will be selling on my webpage janescrafts.ca. Too bad I didn't have someone to model it on. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment