Wednesday, November 21, 2012

  It's hard to believe I began this blog over a year ago. So many projects behind me and after three moves, there they are, neatly packed away. Oh well, Christmas gifts complete!

   Not all my creations are packed away.  My Mom gets chilled easy and needed something to keep her shoulders and neck warm. So I crocheted her a shrug with a hoodie!  She loved it and wears it all winter, while sitting in bed reading, or watching tv.  She shows all her friends and thanks to her I have sold two with a hood and two without.  And not one picture has been taken.  I've started another one hopefully I will be able t get a pic of this one.
  I also tried my hand at another baby hat.  This one was a success. Finally!   I do plan to make more!
Working on baby hats also steered me into the direction of crocheted helmet type hats.  They are perfect for people who have a neck injury and find their neck gets cold quickly.  Not very fashionable but definitely practical.  I no sooner sew in the ends and then it's being picked up by someone!
 I love having projects on the go and it's a good feeling when people appreciate all the hard work that has been put into an item.
  I never made it to a craft show this year but it's good to know there's quite a few people keeping much warmer this fall wearing my creations.   There's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment